Posted to uk.d-i-y
Andy Cap[_8_] Andy Cap[_8_] is offline

Default And you thought some of the English building regs were OTT?

On 31/05/12 01:43, Cash wrote:

There we go again, cost before the actual value of something in preventing
loss of life!

Cash

The more you wrap people up in cotton wool, the more cavalier they
become. We do it to children now and the real world comes as a terrible
shock. Most fires, I suspect are caused by carelessness or
irresponsibility and it should not be everyone else's responsibility to
take care of you, with the attendant additional costs - no doubt the
fire prevention industry will deem an annual inspection is essential.
Yes one life's too many, so take care of yourself, your family and your
property.

Andy C