Posted to rec.woodworking
dpb dpb is offline

Default Flooring question - how thin

On 5/30/2012 6:28 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

That's what I figured you meant. That's how my floors are laid, but there
are gaps now...

Some of them although terribly scratched, dented, and otherwise abused
still were so tight it would have been difficult to slip much more than
a playing card between the largest gaps. (As you may tell, that part of
the time in Lynchburg I recall w/ great fondness... ) Nothing like
it in Oak Ridge, TN, the town that wasn't until the Manhattan Project
era altho it did take a while to get used to the fact that there is
something other than faux=colonial for residential construction...