Posted to rec.woodworking

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On Wed, 30 May 2012 14:57:05 -0500, Swingman wrote:

On 5/30/2012 2:50 PM, -MIKE- wrote:
On 5/30/12 2:07 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Steve writes:
On 5/30/2012 1:00 PM, Scott Lurndal wrote:
Leonlcb11211@swbelldotnet writes:

Or is your constant complaining something you just like to do?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Bull****. Leon is the most non-complaining participant in this group.

I beg to differ. He complains incessently about California.

What's not to complain about? :-)

+1

Hey, I love California. It's the next best thing we have to NYC. YOu
can buy -anything- in CA, except all the things they _ban_ and it's
closer to me, so shipping is usually 1-2 days.

It has lots of wonderful and majestic parks, deserts, and mountains.
And it has gorgeous, bikinied babes galore, all 12 months of the year.
(THAT I miss.)

What I don't miss are the fruitcakes, the HelL.A. smog, and the
traffic.

And we have an overabundance of Liberals up here in Oregon, too, so I
unfortunately can't miss them, either. sigh

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron