Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Pilgrim Pilgrim is offline

Default Cutting corrugated sheets

In article , Jordan

the Galvalume guys will tell you that using anything but a shear
voids the warantee,

I was told it's the heat harms the coating, so only cold cutting should
be done.
You could rough cut say one inch out from the desired line, then cut to
line with manual snips.

Jordan

I have a blade I purchased years ago for my 7 1/4 Skill. It looks like a
diamond blade,but isn't. It has approx 5/8" deep slots every 30 deg.or
so. It works great for all types of sheet metal products. It's not
around now or I would try and see the mfg.
CP