Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default a trailer full of Stuff, Stuff, more stuff, and even more stuff was Ping Karl!

Gunner Asch on Tue, 29 May 2012 23:22:20 -0700

Thats all part of the stuff that got dumped in my yard about 12 yrs ago
or more when the guy bid on that factory shutdown up north in
Fresno..and got 5 tractor trailers filled with Stuff.

Sure some wasn't Misc? Not to be confused with "Misc Stuff". Or
Assorted Stuff, which of course is different than Unsorted Stuff,
Various Stuff, and Unlabeled Stuff .

I think I may still have boxes from three moves back marked "desk
stuff". And one marked "It's 3 AM, who knows?"

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the