Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Long time no post

In article
,
Al Kyder wrote:

I have to pop in every year or two to say hi. Really disheartening to
see so many of the regs are no longer posting. Where is everyone?
Really enjoyed the comeraderie I found here back in the day.
Lynn,Herm, DJ, Ruth.Lief??? if any of you guys are still around please
reply. I's love to share some of the cutting edge turning techniques
I've been developing over the last several years with you.

God Bless,
Al Kyder

Yup, not much getting posted,a actually I'm not posting much to any
group any more.
I'm spending time turning though

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at