Posted to rec.woodworking
Just Wondering Just Wondering is offline

Default And The Creek Keeps Ris'n

On 5/30/2012 12:05 AM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
"Just Wondering" wrote:

It's not a realistic alternative to the millions of gasoline powered
private vehicles.

---------------------------------
That's your misguided opinion.

Convince me. Explain why my opinion is misguided. Explain how natural
gas powered vehicles is a realistic alternative to the millions of
gasoline powered private vehicles. Describe a realistic means of
replacing every gasoline powered private vehicle with a natural gas
vehicle. Also describe a realistic means of creating a whole new
infrastructure to distribute fuel to all those vehicles, and to maintain
the engines in those vehicles. Explain how you can realistically
increase the demand for natural gas as a vehicle fuel a thousand-fold
without raising fuel prices past the point of affordability for low
income drivers.