Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Flooring question - how thin

John Grossbohlin wrote:

I'm mildly surprised the liquid nails pulled apart that easily... the
film thickness must be sufficient that the glue fractured when you
pried upon it. That kind of reinforces what I'd read about
construction adhesives creeping and that they shouldn't be used for
things like torsion box beams and the like...

Yeah - I can't speak quantitatively about it - only experientialy. I only
know that when I pried them up, it was much easier than expected. Others
might be able to speak more authoritively about what one should expect. For
me - I was happy they came up as they did!

--

-Mike-