Phisherman

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

On 4 Apr 2004 18:25:10 -0700, (Mutt) wrote:

B a r r y wrote in message . ..
On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 05:58:38 -0500 (CDT),
(GARY)
wrote:

$13? $16? What is your location? Here in Alabama I know nurses making
less than that!

Gary

Come to the northeast. I have several nurse acquaintances that are
almost to the point of being able to fill in their own numbers on the
paycheck. G

Yup, the northeast. My wife's friend is an operating room nurse and
her W-2 this year was in excess of $100,000.

My college sweetheart graduated the same time I did. I started out
making more money as a computer programmer than she did as a
registered nurse. But in the end, she wins, and I'm out of a job for
months and months.