Bruce

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

Ok, so what does that mean? Most businesses that use
forklifts have good drivers and bad ones. Just like any other
job. The guy I know used to load my steel hauling truck
and was one of the best I've ever seen. I'm not too shabby
with a forklift myself. Have you ever ran a forklift? Ever
screw up and bump something or dump something? Anyone
who has used a forklift for a while and says they haven't
screwed up is lying.

Bruce
Redding, Ca.

"Tom Eller" wrote in message
One of my friends delivers to HD and lowes here in Columbus, OH.

He's
always showing me huge gouges in his trailer, where the guys cant

work a
forklift and dig into the bed. He said every once in a while

they'll dump a
pallete over the side.

"Bruce" wrote in message
A buddy of
mine went to work doing exactly what the OP was asking
about and he started out somewhere between $10 and $11
per hour. This was about 2 years ago and since then he
mentioned a raise at least a couple of times. He has a lot
of forklift experience but had never worked in a place like
that before.

Snip
Around here
if you run a forklift you will definitely get above minimum
wage.
Bruce
Redding, Ca.