Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
coffelt2 coffelt2 is offline

Default Long time no post

Hi, Al !
I read here every evening, and am frequently disappointed with the
disappearance of guys like YOU!
Is there another group that keeps the chatter going?

Old Chief Lynn, Wanabe Great Turner
"Al Kyder" wrote in message
I have to pop in every year or two to say hi. Really disheartening to
see so many of the regs are no longer posting. Where is everyone?
Really enjoyed the comeraderie I found here back in the day.
Lynn,Herm, DJ, Ruth.Lief??? if any of you guys are still around please
reply. I's love to share some of the cutting edge turning techniques
I've been developing over the last several years with you.

God Bless,
Al Kyder