Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Women - they are not thinkers are they?

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Hanging out the washing is a real PITA. After a few goes, my
superior male brain realised there was no point in carrying the
empty washing basket & the peg bag back from the drier thingy to
the house. You have to go back to get the dry washing, so it makes
sense to leave them there.

Apparently that was wrong?

I then realised that the best place to keep the pegs - was on the
line. Why double handle everything?

Apparently that's wrong as well?

They're likely to get dirty if left outside.

I once had a lodger that lifted the tumble drier outside onto the patio and
plugged it into the outside socket to dry some clothes when it was 30 deg C
and sunny outside.

She was the same lodger that applied to be a dental nurse the same day as
asking me if my 12 year old cats teeth would grow back after the vet had
removed seven of them.

In fact she was the same lodger that read the horoscopes and did not
understand them when they said "You will have highlights this week" and she
said "But I am not booked into the hairdressers until next week".

I quite liked her.

--
Adam