Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Electric/Water Solar panels ?

On May 28, 7:48*am, (Steve Firth) wrote:
harry wrote:
On May 27, 8:37 pm, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
Andy Champ wrote:
On 26/05/2012 07:26, harry wrote:

Don't baffle him. He's never heard of it. I have been there and to
Iguassu (Brasil) far bigger still.

I wasn't aware that Iguaçu had a power station... googles oh - Itaipu?

Andy

Its on Planet Harry...

As I suspected, you HAVEN'T heard of it.

And as I suspected, you're full of **** since you don't know the
difference between the name of a waterfall system and the hydro station
that is some distance away from the waterfalls. Also noted your attempt
to sound knowledgeable about somewhere where you were merely an ignorant
tourist at best.- Hide quoted text -

They are within easy walking distance of one another. The hydro
station is only possible because of the existance of the falls.