Posted to uk.d-i-y
mogga mogga is offline

Default Women - they are not thinkers are they?

On Mon, 28 May 2012 00:30:09 +0100, "scorched was bm" wrote:

Its basically true, they wont last as long left outside all the time.

Weblink?

I could post a photo of the last bit of a plastic peg that's still
stuck on the line.
Can't prove they would have lasted longer if I'd bought them in
though.

That happens with the plastic line too, just too much trouble
to keep taking it inside every time its not being used etc.

I suppose the pegs could get pooed on by birds and the basket also. But
then so could the washing.

SWMBO confirms that she takes the line in and the pegs too because if you
leave the line up and the pegs on it, both will get grody.

--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk