Posted to uk.d-i-y
harry harry is offline

Default Women - they are not thinkers are they?

On May 27, 9:04*pm, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
On 27/05/2012 17:38, ARWadsworth wrote:

I agree. *To highjack your thread somewhat;

SWMBO has just had a operation which means she can't raise her arms
much, so various domestic tasks have been allotted to me. *No problem.

Hanging out the washing is a real PITA. *After a few goes, my superior
male brain realised there was no point in carrying the empty washing
basket & the peg bag back from the drier thingy to the house. *You have
to go back to get the dry washing, so it makes sense to leave them there.

Apparently that was wrong?

I then realised that the best place to keep the pegs - was on the line.
Why double handle everything?

Apparently that's wrong as well?

--
Dave - The Medway Handymanwww.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Stuff left outside gets dirty. Dirty pegs etc. leave marks on the
washing.
Don't ask me how I know this stuff.