Tom Watson

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

Now, y'all know damned well that's a Licensed Practical Nurse.

I have known (in the biblical sense ) some of these erstwhile
companions of the medical trade - and found them to be perfectly
suitable to the task at hand. Of course, this is all past tense - as
is most of my life.

YMMV (Lord, I miss seeing that here).

I'i'll agree up front that the licensing is suspec t.On Sun, 4 Apr
2004 14:31:02 -0700, "mp" wrote:

$13? $16? What is your location? Here in Alabama I know nurses making
less than that!

What kind of nurses? RNs and LPNs are on widely varying pay scales, and my
recent experience tells me most nurses are LPNs, not RNs.

LPN?

Low Pressure Nurse?

Large Prehistoric Nurse?

Low Paid Nurse?