Posted to alt.home.repair
Arklin K. Arklin K. is offline

Default Is there a better way (than this) to clean this pleated poolfilter?

On Sat, 26 May 2012 22:54:06 -0700, Bob F wrote:

I start with a quick hosing, and a long soak in warm TSP solution.

Next time, I think what I'll do is use the tri-sodium phosphate (or dish
detergent) and soak the filters while they're still inside the bubble.

That would soak the bottom half.

Then, I think, I can flip them and soak the other half.

Then I can wash them in or out of the bubble.

Lesson learned for next time!

Today I'll be fixing the myriad leaks in the lousy Fafco solar panels!