Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Women - they are not thinkers are they?

Erm, that must be a first, but I don't see the connection here.
Brian

Email:

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
I have a glass fronted shop display fridge that I use for nice cold beers
on days like today.

A couple of years ago the thermostat failed and the fridge ran 24/7
resulting in it icing up at the back. Tim Watts suggested I use a plug in
timer to get the fridge to run 5 minutes every 15 minutes and increase or
decrease the on times according to the outside temperature/seasons.

Well that worked brilliantly until last night. The gf compained the beers
were not cold enough and removed the timer and just plugged the fridge
into the socket as she believed "If it runs all the time they will be
really cold". I now have a fridge that is warm on the inside and ice cold
on the outside.

--
Adam