Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Water bed heater costs a 1$ a day.

Joe J wrote:
"Jim Elbrecht" wrote in message

you should get a Kill-o-watt just for the curiosity factor--
http://www.amazon.com/P3-Internation.../dp/B00009MDBU

That one is less than $20 -- I don't know what the difference is if
you pay $8 more for the 4460-

I paid $50 6-8 years ago for mine & it has paid for itself in guiding
me to the *real* thieving appliances. I've never seen one of those
charts worth the time to read them.

Jim

I guess every time someone brings up these readers, I'm confused. I
still need to run the appliances even if they do suck a lot. Knowing
how much they use is not going to make me feel better, probably
worse

They help you make decisions. Like exactly how much is that old, inefficient
fridge costing you?