Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] tractor-guy@nothing.com is offline

Default Source for pepper spray or...?

On Fri, 25 May 2012 20:42:18 -0700 (PDT), Harry K
wrote:

Is there any source for pepper spray powder? I have a new used dog
that likes to dig like he is looking for chinamen. I wouldn't mind
but he seems to always pick a spot going under the perimeter fence.

I am trying putting a heavy dose of cayenne pepper on my fill dirt but
thought powdered pepper spry might work better.

Harry K

As far as I know, pepper spray *IS* cayenne.

Dogs dig. When you get a dog, you should be warned that they will dig
up your yard. That, along with barking is one reason I'll never own
another dog. I like animals, but dogs are not a pet I'd even
consider.