Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Table saw accident

On Sat, 26 May 2012 08:43:30 -0500, Swingman wrote:

Only thing worse I can think of is using one of the folding $20 aluminum
tapering jigs. (I can't imagine why that thing has not been the subject
of a product liability lawsuit, and outlawed in Kooky Kalifornio).

Since I've never seen a folding one, I'll guess you meant the two
straight sticks with a hinge at the top and a stop at the bottom of one
stick. Either way, I agree with you. I made one of those, used it once,
and threw it away. Perhaps a new daffynition:

Tapering jig - a device to make the most dangerous power tool even more
dangerous!