Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Heat pump refrigerant change to R-22 substitute

On Fri, 25 May 2012 19:03:15 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"
lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

"PrecisionmachinisT" fired this volley in
news:vdWdnQsNWeaDiF3SnZ2dnUVZ_iydnZ2d@scnresearch .com:

Well, note that I had said "last I checked"....which probably was ~5
years ago if not 10

And whether we disagree on things or not, I wouldn't want you to get
"burned" doing something that was completely legal five years ago, and is
now a felony.

And I'll bet Homeland Security is just raring to go to prosecute you
as a terrorist for any infringements, too, aren't they? sigh

--
When a quiet man is moved to passion, it seems the very earth will shake.
-- Stephanie Barron