Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Seeking round toilet bowl for Flushometer

On Fri, 25 May 2012, EXT wrote:

According to your name you are a male. Be aware that short round toilets can
be very uncomfortable for males to use. When sitting down you may find that
your "equipment" contacts the porcelain surface which does not feel good and
could also pick up bacteria resulting in an urinary infection. Think about
it.

Despite my house having multiple toilets, one on each floor, I only use the
one on the third floor. It is a standard round toilet. Just like what I'm
seeking for the first floor (which is now located elsewhere on that floor
and currently has a standard round bowl. I have never considered a round
bowl to be a problem.

I have noticed from my past couple posts that this newsgroup has become
very negative.