Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
PrecisionmachinisT PrecisionmachinisT is offline

Default Heat pump refrigerant change to R-22 substitute

"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote in message . 3.70...
"Lloyd E. Sponenburgh" lloydspinsidemindspring.com fired this volley in
. 3.70:

transport over a public road

I should have added, "any listed explosive", and they've changed the
definition of "public highway" to mean _any_ roadway, path, or easement
that is not gated, locked, and unavailable to any public conveyance at
any time.

In other words... a two-tire sand track across a pasture is a "public
highway" unless it's gated and locked, and nobody has a key except for
you and your "employee possessors". We lost the use of a cross-pasture
road at our magazine site for several weeks until we convinced the owner
of the land to put up a code-key gate, which we had to pay for.

Seriously... don't get caught by this one, if you ever intend to make any
other amateur goods. They will now fry you, really badly.

Well, note that I had said "last I checked"....which probably was ~5 years ago if not 10