Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Seeking round toilet bowl for Flushometer

Don Wiss wrote:
I have a small closet where I want to install a toilet and small sink.
Finding a small sink is easy. Finding a US toilet that doesn't stick
out very far is hard. Most waste space with the tank behind. A few
have tanks on the wall, but those stick out just as much. The wall
tank is solely for an antique effect.

On a house tour I came across a neighbor that has a round toilet bowl
with a Flushometer. For those not familiar with the word, these are
the values you see in public places that don't use a tank. The bowl
was the shortest I've seen. There was no name on the bowl. I called
their contractor and it was so long ago he no longer remembers what
make the bowl is.

I tried searching. Every bowl I found for a Flushometer value was
elongated. I could not find a way to search to pull up a round bowl.

Has anyone seen such a toilet bowl?

Any reason why you can't use a plain-jane round front toilet and put a Sloan
valve on it?

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...