Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Wiss Don Wiss is offline

Default Seeking round toilet bowl for Flushometer

I have a small closet where I want to install a toilet and small sink.
Finding a small sink is easy. Finding a US toilet that doesn't stick out
very far is hard. Most waste space with the tank behind. A few have tanks
on the wall, but those stick out just as much. The wall tank is solely for
an antique effect.

On a house tour I came across a neighbor that has a round toilet bowl with
a Flushometer. For those not familiar with the word, these are the values
you see in public places that don't use a tank. The bowl was the shortest
I've seen. There was no name on the bowl. I called their contractor and it
was so long ago he no longer remembers what make the bowl is.

I tried searching. Every bowl I found for a Flushometer value was
elongated. I could not find a way to search to pull up a round bowl.

Has anyone seen such a toilet bowl?