Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jo Stein Jo Stein is offline

Default Solar Panels ?

On 25.05.2012 12:46, Martin Brown wrote:
We are too far north for solar to be anything other than a novelty toy
and tax dodge due to incompetent government market distorting FITs.

For more help on the subject look at this:
http://www.withouthotair.com/
The next logical step is this link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9M__yYbsZ4
--
jo
There's an initial Eden, a paradise, a state of grace and unity