Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Solar Panels ?

harry wrote:
On May 25, 10:05 am, larkim wrote:
On Friday, 25 May 2012 09:51:24 UTC+1, The Natural Philosopher wrote: harry wrote:
BTW, I have had a 3.88 Kwp arrray for 13 months now. Last year I had
4013Kwh of electricity. I cut my electric bill by 25% but we are at
home to make use of free electricity.
So thats and average of 457 watts .
From 3.88 KW capacity panels.
A capacity factor of 11.7%.

I'm surprised you believe that nocturnal generation was expected...

Matt

He's very simple minded.
The production peak occurs when it's needed by commerce and industry.

No, it isn't.

Why are you lying harry?

lighting is a big load, and goes up - when the sun doesn;t shine!

Winter heating is a big load...when the sun doesn't shine!

I have a new game when out on the bus/train.
Spot the PV array. it's amazing how many you see.
They seem to occur in clusters. I counted six on one row of terrace
houses the other day.

I know,. I;ve got my freinds 22 rifle saighted up at 22 yards.

Spivs the lot of them,. profiting out of the sweat of the working classes.

My neighbour has just got a 4Kwp array.There are quite a few round our
village too, I have seen around ten, I expect there's more I've
missed.
Lots of retired people worried about their savings.

That why they aren't installing solar panels, harry.

Anyway, the government has just about killed the industry off now.

To many spivs in it.
Costing the nation too much

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/p...in-tariff.html

and how hard it is to achieve it.