B a r r y

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 05:58:38 -0500 (CDT), (GARY)
wrote:

$13? $16? What is your location? Here in Alabama I know nurses making
less than that!

Gary

Come to the northeast. I have several nurse acquaintances that are
almost to the point of being able to fill in their own numbers on the
paycheck. G

One of them works as a Cardiac Care nurse, assisting procedures like
angioplasty, for a staffing company. He works 3-6 month temp
assignments, takes 3 months off to fly his r/c planes, and moves on to
another, nicely compensated, assignment.

Barry