Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Why should we help the Honey Bee Survive?

On Thu, 24 May 2012 10:01:13 -0400, dgk wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2012 13:57:43 -0400, "
wrote:

On Wed, 23 May 2012 11:38:45 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Or, the problem is that regulation and taxes makes it
too expensive to do business in the USA.

Bingo! We have a winner!

Which regulations are you planning to get rid of?

*EVERYTHING* from the last three years, anyway. Add half of all the rest and
we've just started.

The way I see it,
all the regulations were put in place because of previous abuses. Now,
it is certainly possible that there are regulations that don't make
sense, and I'd certainly want to get rid of those. But which ones, be
specific, are problematic for you?

Good grief. Start with OSHA, EPA, and Education.