Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Why should we help the Honey Bee Survive?

On May 24, 10:01*am, dgk wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 13:57:43 -0400, "

wrote:
On Wed, 23 May 2012 11:38:45 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

Or, the problem is that regulation and taxes makes it
too expensive to do business in the USA.

Bingo! *We have a winner!

Which regulations are you planning to get rid of? The way I see it,
all the regulations were put in place because of previous abuses. Now,
it is certainly possible that there are regulations that don't make
sense, and I'd certainly want to get rid of those. But which ones, be
specific, are problematic for you?

I DONTknowwhat the answer is perhaps require anyone selling stuff to
the US to meet our health and safety standards?

or our country will be a gutted shell of its former self.... and
unable to care for itself in time of disaster or war..

its 2020 and we now produce just 10% of the food we eat, today its
under 50%

something bad happens to transportation and our country starves.......

such are the risks of depending on others for near everything