Posted to alt.home.repair
Attila.Iskander Attila.Iskander is offline

Default Follow-up on smart meters, why they (say they) object.

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...
micky wrote:

And why is it the same people who smoke pot and use drugs don't want
their food to contain food additives, but the ones who don't use those
driugs don't object to food additives. Check it out and see if I'm
not riight

P.J. O'Rourke observed that the people in favor of abortion are opposed to
capital punishment. And vice-versa.

His solution? Kill them all and let God sort it out.

Of course this idea is not new - Pope Leo I offered the same advice.

You need to check your historical references.
The expression is ascribed to an abbot during the Cathar heresy rebellion in
France.