Posted to alt.home.repair
leza wang leza wang is offline

Default fence instead of garage!

i have detached garage (my backyard separated my house from the
garage). the condition of the garage is really bad. It is falling down
and the roof which is flat has big hole.. One contractor told me it is
going to cost me 20k-3-k to build a garage. I was shocked! I thought
it will be around 5k!! (I live in Toronto, Canada. Now i am thinking
to demolish my garage and just use the space to park my car and then
build fence around my current garage with a gate.

What do you think about this idea? if it is good then what type of
fence I should ask the contractor to build? Something can last long
and simple. I am thinking about chain link type of fence!

Any advice would be very much appreciating it.
Take care.