Jerry Gilreath

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

RANT ON
Seems to me like every one of you all read something into the OP that just
wasn't there. The guy doesn't want to sell or manage, he wants to work the
night shift stocking. No customers, no asking if anything is on sale, just
stocking shelves when every one else is in bed.

I am considering trying to get on a night stocking crew with
Lowe's or Home Depot. I like working at night and being
off during the day, and at the moment Lowe's seems best
for me if the hours really are from 4:00AM-1:00PM.

Every damn one of you all read stuff that isn't there!! I contend with the
night stocking crew at Lowe's, Wal-Mart, Target, and I can go on and on, in
my line of work, but that's not the point. You all read something about BORG
and then start a useless ****ing match. Let's face it, they're here and
they're here to stay. Aint a damn thing you, me or anybody else can do about
it. Wal-Mart keeps getting thrown in amongst the mix, but where do you all
buy your food??? Kroger, Winn-Dixie, Piggly-Wiggly, or any number of other
major food chains. Are they not of the same BORG manner in which you speak?
They have taken many independent little grocery/general stores over. Nobody
bitches about them. Why? Because every last one of you go to them and buy
food for the table. So the OP may not have used the proper judgment in
asking his question here, but he just wanted a simple answer, then everybody
tells him things completely off the original question. The "leaders" of this
group do it more often than not, right along with their shills. Give the guy
a break.
RANT OFF

--
"Cartoons don't have any deep meaning.
Homer Simpson
"Charlie Self" wrote in message
Hmm... 1 mile north is the Borg. 1 mile south is the ACE. Am I looking to
buy a tool, bit, roll of duct tape or shower door?.. go North. Am I

trying
to find a slightly smaller thingy that will fit my existing thingy and

still
allow me to use the bigger thingy on Thursdays?..Go south.

Would you be happier at "the Borg" or the Ace? That's where you should

look
to work. IMHO.

Better hope to get a job with the one that has an opening. If either one

does
in today's market.

Charlie Self
"It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore