Bluestars

Default Recycling - how do others cope?

"Huge" wrote in message

I think there is more to life's values than strict economics.

And I don't. Economics is information, providing all the externalities
are figured in.

Are you sure?
The problem is quantifying all those externalities in money terms.
Environment is one of those externalities in the waste equation yet is hard
to quantify in money terms.

A special sort of modern domestic refuse is abandoned and burnt out cars.
Without factoring in the environment cost, the economics for the local
authority would say they should be left there. However if they were around
your home you might think there was more to life's values than strict
economics.

Roger