Charlie Self

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

Hmm... 1 mile north is the Borg. 1 mile south is the ACE. Am I looking to
buy a tool, bit, roll of duct tape or shower door?.. go North. Am I trying
to find a slightly smaller thingy that will fit my existing thingy and still
allow me to use the bigger thingy on Thursdays?..Go south.

Would you be happier at "the Borg" or the Ace? That's where you should look
to work. IMHO.

Better hope to get a job with the one that has an opening. If either one does
in today's market.

Charlie Self
"It is not strange... to mistake change for progress." Millard Fillmore