Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default What should I use to clean my hands?

In article , ARWadsworth
writes
A slight problem with a spray on adhesive used on the backing boards for an
electric UFH mat caused the backing board to melt and stick to my hands.

Best guess is it looks like melted polystyrene.

The meths has failed to clean it so I will drink that tonight:-)

Any other suggestions for cleaning the hands?

It sounds like a thin coating?

To avoid destroying your skin with solvents I'd try rubbing cooking oil
into the skin and glue film surface. It seems to work well for me in
displacing or loosening whatever **** I have on my hands then you remove
the oil with a bit of washing up liquid.
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .