xrongor

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

"Nate B" wrote in message

"xrongor"

he told me he didnt give a rats ass what i knew about computers or
electronics. he wanted to know what i knew about SELLING computers and
electronics.

expect the same at lowes or home depot.

I'm not sure what your point is or how the heck you came to want to post
what you did based on the question other than a sharp paternal need to

offer
trivial career advice. I'm pretty sure anyone capable of posting to

Usenet
can probably figure out how to stock a shelf.

why are you so agressive nate? sheesh. if you werent in attack mode you
may have learned something too.

randy