Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Follow-up on smart meters, why they (say they) object.

On Mon, 21 May 2012 18:49:18 -0700 (PDT), "hr(bob) "
wrote:

* * [omitted by me. *Even though they are on the webpage, I don't know
if they agreed to that, and although they probably woudl have, *they
definitely didn't agree to have their names here.]

and 635 more…

There has always been electrophobia, people have complained about
being influenced by 60 Hz power lines since before 1900.

And those people are all dead, right? It's a shame not enough people
took their complaints seriously.

And these
same complainers use all sorts of electronic devices that emit RF, lke
cellphones, baby monitors,

Di you hear about the couple a few years ago who heard a murder being
planned on the baby monitor? No the baby wasn't planning it, but
someone using a cordless phone nearby was talking to her boyfriend
about their plans to murder her husband

And why is it the same people who smoke pot and use drugs don't want
their food to contain food additives, but the ones who don't use those
driugs don't object to food additives. Check it out and see if I'm
not riight

garage door opener tramsmitters, etc. If I
am using kilowatts of energy at 3 am, maybe someone should know why,
maybe I'm growing a house full of marijuana plants,

For a little while, some police used to use in IR camera to measure
the heat coming from someone's exterior walls, but the SC decided that
was illegal without a warrant (and if they could get a warrant, they
could also get a warrant to just enter and look. )

I wouldn't be surprised if that deicision was precedent for one barrin
gyour idea. Or not.

here is hardly
anything on this earth that is not dangerous in some fashion.
Sunlight is bad, air causes allergies, moonlight causes wolves to
howl, where will the nonsense end?????

When she stops emailing me? Oh, that's when, not where.