Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default Virgin media, Pirates Bay and US TV shows

On 2012-05-21, ARWadsworth wrote:

Robin wrote:
A quick check would be for VM users to see if they can reach the
site using 194.71.107.15 in their web browser rather than the
normal URL (that IP resolving to the site as of the time of writing
at least).

Indeed (and I can confirm it don't work). Nor (contrary to what some
claimed) does the use of an https connection.

But if Adam insists on using TPB (even when his CCTV and neighbours
seem to offer so much entertainment) then I am given to understand
that at present there are still plenty of proxies - eg
https://tpb.pirateparty.org.uk

The last thing I downloaded from TPB was a film made in 1960.

_What the Electrician Saw_

The electrician saw floorboards.... ;-)

--
Cheers,