Nate B

Default anyone work for Lowe's or Home Depot?

"xrongor"

he told me he didnt give a rats ass what i knew about computers or
electronics. he wanted to know what i knew about SELLING computers and
electronics.

expect the same at lowes or home depot.

I'm not sure what your point is or how the heck you came to want to post
what you did based on the question other than a sharp paternal need to offer
trivial career advice. I'm pretty sure anyone capable of posting to Usenet
can probably figure out how to stock a shelf.

To actually answer the question, I've never heard an employee complain about
their job at Home Depot when I talk to them (seems like too often...). My
tenent's boyfriend works there as well and seems happy and well paid for
what he does. Lowe's, OTOH, doesn't seem to have the same faces around as
long as Home Depot - at least at the ones near me. Just my somewhat
uninterested and passive observations, though. Maybe apply to both and see
what you find out for yourself.

- Nate