Megan4k Megan4k is offline
Junior Member

Default How to remove side slide mount drawers from heavy dresser?

My friends are helping me move in a few weeks. And we're gonna have to go up 4 flights of stairs with a 210lb behemoth dresser. So figuring out how to remove the drawers would make it easier. Here is a picture of the side slide mount:

http://i.imgur.com/7l6tx.jpg

The other side looks the same except the curved flappy thing is curved downward instead of up.

Here's a link to the exact dresser in question if it'll help

Millennium Bedroom Dresser B697-31 - Trivett's Furniture - Fredericksburg, VA

I have tried pulling and tugging both flappy things simultaneous (up, forward, back) to no avail. You guys are the experts.

-Megan