Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Colleges are churning out too many liberal arts majors. Liberals are unqualifed to get jobs.

On Sun, 20 May 2012 07:27:45 -0400, "Jim Wilkins"
wrote:

"Ed Huntress" wrote in message
.. .

Then he said he'd sent some of his design work to India, where he
was getting all of the good engineering services he wanted, from
engineers who were working for (then) $10,000/yr. He planned to do
much more of it.

Did he realize he was outsourcing his own job as well?

I don't know what he was thinking. I wish I could remember who that
was, so I could look into what he and his company are doing now.

I've interviewed a lot
of bnusiness managers over the last three decades, ...

I first read that as brusiness and thought you had created a clever
new word.

jsw

I make a lot more mistakes with these newer keyboards that have
flatter keys and shorter keystrokes. d8-)

--
Ed Huntress