Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default Virgin media, Pirates Bay and US TV shows

Well I saw the site through the proxy on startpage, but of course you need
to work out how to route any links. the fact is though that stuff that is on
Piratebay is also on many sites not affected by the block that isps here
have been forced to put in, against their will I understand.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"ARWadsworth" wrote in message
Well I have Virgin Media so what do I need to get the other two?

Something to alter the ip address should be ok for the US shows, but for
the Pirates Bay?

--
Adam