Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default LED alarm clocks all lose accuracy over time

On Sat, 19 May 2012 23:30:24 +0000 (UTC), gregz
wrote:

Heath had an fm tuner with direct frequency entry push button. I never saw
another for home use, but there may have been another or commercial use.

Heath AJ-1510. It may have been the first true digital synthesized FM
tuner.
http://www.fmtunerinfo.com/AJ-1510a.jpg
I have one. Besides the keypad, it has 4 slots for preset frequencies
which are programmed with edge notches on a 1x2" paper card. It's a
good sounding tuner and was quite advanced in its day (1972-1975).

Around about 1974, bought my first led clock, and first calculator. The
clock, cubo, from js&a was unique. Had separate buttons for hours, seconds,
etc. You turned it upside down for snooze.

Weird.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D