Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default New roof cost.

willshak wrote in
m:

chaniarts wrote the following on 5/15/2012 6:06 PM (ET):
On 5/15/2012 2:52 PM, Mike wrote:
I'm trying to research the cost of a new roof.
I have a old house built in 1900.
It's 2.5 story house. There's about 1100sf on the 1st and 2nd floor.

The measurements of the roof line is 33 by 33 and the pitch is very
steep.

I'll need a total rip off along with new decking.
I'm interested in 40 year dimensional asphalt shingles.

I hoping I can keep my gutters since I replaced them about 3 years ago.

Is this all possable for under 12k.

Any imput would be helpful
Thanks

what did the guy say when he came out to give you an estimate after you
looked him up in the yellow pages and called him?

He musta said to ask here.

Well done Will!