Posted to uk.d-i-y
gremlin_95[_3_] gremlin_95[_3_] is offline

Default What happened to "our" apprentice that used to post here?

On 19/05/2012 06:39, jgharston wrote:

I get the impression that gremlin deserves to have people queueing up
begging to pay him to work for them, compared with some of the other
people around. What's your subject, gremlin? Can I give you one piece of
advice from experience: always use a cushion to kneel on! Even if it
means having to crawl all the way back out of the roof to fetch it. JGH

Thank you!

The subject is Building Services Engineering, I will hopefully be
covering all aspects of it such as design, tendering, commissioning,
project management etc. I have already had a few days work experience at
the place, I was mostly in the office doing things like calculating what
pump size is needed, fan pressures etc for a building which was not yet
complying with Part L. All very interesting stuff

--
David