Posted to uk.d-i-y
jgharston jgharston is offline

Default What happened to "our" apprentice that used to post here?

ARWadsworth wrote:
Owain wrote:
They're certainly not training to be H&S compliance officers

This one got everything right when the scaffold fell.

Screamed at the right places? Bled in the right colour?

I get the impression that gremlin deserves to have people
queueing up begging to pay him to work for them, compared
with some of the other people around.

What's your subject, gremlin? Can I give you one piece of
advice from experience: always use a cushion to kneel on!
Even if it means having to crawl all the way back out of
the roof to fetch it.

JGH