Posted to rec.woodworking
G.W. Ross G.W. Ross is offline

Default Bureaucratic PITA is Festool's Fault!

Dave wrote:

At one time or another, I'm sure we've all experienced the
bureaucratic nightmare of getting some form, permit or license from
our respective governments. Here's the PITA I went through today. Only
difference is that I blame it all on Festool.

On with my story. It all started on a cold and rainy night three years
ago. I was running rampant on the internet and found this neat tool
called a Domino. Geez, I thought, I could use one of those, but boy
are they expensive.

8 Snip

I think it's time to emigrate to a less bureaucratic country--like
Yemen, or Botswana. If there is still a Botswana.
--
G.W. Ross

I'm too smart to let my intelligence
go to my head.