Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default NexGen question

I am DIRECTLY on the path of the upcoming Sunday eclipse. I am going out to
set up my camera the next few days. I sent the wife to the welding store,
and they have sold 26,000 # 14 lenses in the last two weeks.

I have a NexGen, but it only goes up to 13. Why is that when 14 is common
for aluminum or SS?

Guess I have to go to the other town to get a 4 x 5 # 14.

Should be quite a once in a lifetime opportunity. Been where there was 50%
coverage, but without traveling a long way to see it, this will be a nice
thing.

Steve, Toquerville, Utah, North of St. George. The actual center will be
about ten miles north of us.

But I do want to try to get some nice pictures by fiddling with the camera
ahead of time.

Me, again.